*This is not a large group tour experience we keep it limited to 1-6 people.
Professional Photographer Michael Klinkhamer is leading a casual photo workshop-tour since 2013 in Phnom Penh. During a half day or full day photo tours you will learn to set your camera for optimum results first if needed to get to grip with the basics if needed and discover exciting Phnom Penh City with your camera during “street photography” and intimate portraits. This hands-on photo workshop is designed to make you a better photographer and get you safe to the best locations. For all levels, beginners, intermediate or advanced pro photographers.
website Photographer Michael Klinkhamer:
- Half day from 7.15am or 8am or 13.30pm until 17.15pm. $60,- (4 hours)
- Full day from 8am until 17.15pm. including all transportation $150,- (8hours) Your non photographer partner or friend can tag along for 50% discount. (I-phones welcome)
- Two and half hour fast track street/high impact phototour available $45,-
- Transportation by tuk tuk. (1/2 day $15- Full day $30,-)
- Starts daily from FCC Restaurant and Bar, 363 Sisowath Quay, Riverside, Phnom Penh
- Early bird phototour from 7.15am until 11.30am $60,-
- Night photo tours from 7pm until 23.00 or later are available on request.
- A tripod will be provided for long exposure night photography.
- 3 hour Night photography tour Phnom Penh $60.- When te sun sets over PP we will see the city transform. We will capture the city lights go on and traffic illuminating the streets, boulevards. Long exposures and atmosphere at the temples and streets. Amazing views from high vantage point locations. Tripod is available for hire.
- *Including all transportation by tuk tuk on standby pick up from hotel available as option depending where you stay in PP.
Cambodia Photo Tours also provides multi-day workshop tours outside of Phnom Penh from 1 days up-to 10 days workshop photo tours Cambodia wide.
Cambodia Photo Tours Day Tour to Kampong Chhnang: 1 day phototour. From $175,- including transportation.(90km outside of Phnom Penh)
This is a full day tour photo opportunity for an exciting adventure into the heart of the Cambodian kingdom. Here we can find a lot of subject matter and authentic non touristy Cambodia off the beaten track with its amazing people and it’s valuable Tonlé Sap river landscape on the horizon.
Kampong Chhnang is somehow overlooked by the tourist hordes heading to Siem Reap-Angkor Wat and leaves us with a genuine hard working small city with a lot of charm and possibilities do do nice pictures off and on the water.
Including Siem Reap’s amazing Angkor Wat Temple complex, the rice paddy economic and upcoming cultural city of Battembang and also the former Khmer Rouge stronghold town Pailin, now a frontier town near the Thai border crossing, a haven for photo treks into the wild.
Please check out what we have to offer in the menu, and if you are aiming at something even more or personalized, let us know. We are here to help you and do like to talk about photography, travel and the endless photographic possibilities in South East Asia.
Thanks. Yours truly, Michael Klinkhamer.